Terms and Conditions
Updated: January 1st, 2023
Introduction: Hideliver (“Company”) provides last-mile Services (“Services”) to individuals and businesses. These Terms (“Terms”) govern the use of the Services and form a legally binding agreement between the Company and the Users of the Services (“Users”) when downloading, installing, accessing, or using HiDeliver Platform at web.hideliver.app, via our website at www.hideliver.us, and/or via any API (“Platform”). Users agree to be bound by these Terms while using the Services. If Users do not agree to these Terms, Users may not use the Services.
Use of Services: Users may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. Users agree not to interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services or to disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
Users Representations and Warranties: Once the Platform is accessed, or Services received or performed through the Platform, Users expressly guarantee that:
- Users are 18 years or older, as the law requires.
- Users have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into the agreement set forth in these Terms to fulfill their obligations.
- The use of the Platform shall not be sold to any third party.
- Users agree to keep the information confidential in order to access the Platform.
- Users shall provide proof of identity if requested and shall not falsify or misrepresent another person, company, or affiliation (actively or by omission).
- Use of the Platform shall only be for lawful purposes and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. It shall not be used to send or store any unlawful or fraudulent material, to promote any illegal activity, or to commit or assist in the commission of a crime.
- Users shall not disclose any confidential, proprietary, or personally identifiable or personal health information of which Users become aware, except as necessary to carry out and perform under these Terms or infringe the rights of any third party (including other Users) such as intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights.
- Users shall not collect, store, or use any information about any other User, other than as allowed through the Platform.
- Users shall not contact any other User directly or outside the Platform once the Services have been completed.
- Harassment, intimidation, or threat to any third party shall not be allowed.
- Discrimination based on age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation shall not be allowed.
- Platform belongs to the Company and shall not be copied in any way, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information, or other similar materials or content related to the Company’s Website, Platform, or App.
- It is the Users’ responsibility to complete personal information correctly and accurately.
Service and Pickup: The Company will use reasonable efforts to deliver and pick up the Items Users request to be delivered (“Items”) as quickly and efficiently as possible. Users agree to provide accurate pick-up and delivery information and to be available at the designated Service and pickup locations during the agreed-upon time window. If unavailable during the agreed-upon time window, the Company reserves the right to charge Users a fee.
Prohibited Items: The following Items are not acceptable and shall be considered Prohibited Items. These include but are not limited to: flammable or dangerous goods or hazardous materials; paper money; coins; currency; endorsed stocks; bonds; live animals of any kind; firearms; fireworks; tobacco products; medical waste; lottery tickets; stolen goods; damaged or wet packages; any Items which Users do not have the right or permissions to transport.
Unique Items: The following Items can be transported as a Special Service and shall be previously approved by the Company. These include but are not limited to fragile, rare Items, jewelry, collections, or very expensive Items.
Items Refusal: The Company reserves the right to refuse, hold, or return Items at all times. An Item may be refused if: the Item could potentially cause damage to other Items, equipment, or Users; the Item is likely to sustain damage or loss during transit; transportation of the Item may violate these Terms; transportation of the Item may violate local, state, or federal laws.
Payment: Users agree to pay all fees and charges incurred with the Users’ use of the Services, including all pickup and delivery fees. All fees and charges are non-refundable. The Company reserves the right to change its fees and charges at any time upon notice to Users.
Trademarks: All trademarks, service marks, and trade names of the Company used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. All other trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Limitation of Liability: The Company will use reasonable efforts to ensure the safe pickup and delivery of the Items, but the Company is not responsible for any damages to or loss of the Items during transit. The Company’s total liability to the Users for any and all damages arising from the Users’ use of the Services is limited to the fees paid by the Users for the Services.
Indemnification: Users agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Users’ use of the Services, the Users’ violation of these Terms, or the Users’ violation of any rights of another.
Termination: The Company may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate or suspend all or a portion of the Services, or the use of all or a portion of the Services, with or without notice and with or without cause.
General Terms: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Users and Company and govern the use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between Users and Company. Users may not assign these Terms or transfer any rights to use the Services without the Company’s prior written consent. Company’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by the Company in writing. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the state of Florida, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Broward County, Florida and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
In the event of any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms, the parties agree to engage in good faith negotiations to resolve the dispute. If the parties cannot resolve the dispute through negotiations, either party may bring an action in the Broward County, Florida courts.
These Terms shall continue to apply to Users even after termination of the Services. If Users have questions about these Terms, please contact the Company at [email protected].